March 15, 2011

One Month Today!




I can't believe Sawyerbean is 1 month old today!  C'est Incroyable!  I think we've seen some smiles to celebrate how old he's getting.  (HA!)

Had a postpartum class today as a follow up to our prenatal classes and I was surprised to say the least.  I'm the only mom breastfeeding!!  I thought will all the information we were given that at least half of the ladies would have stuck with it.  Oh well.

Our class was at the Toy Library which I haven't been too since my bro and sis were little.  We rented a little surfboard type toy for "Tummy Time" which will help Sawyer not get so frustrated when we put him on his stomach.  It's a little pillow that will hold a bit of his torso up when he's on his belly.  I'll try to get some photos soon.  It's just so great that we can rent toys and not buy them, or try them out before we do buy them.

I also weighed the little guy and he's a whopping 9 pounds and 10.5 ounces!!  He's been continuous gaining a half pound a week which is great and perfect for a "thriving" babe.  Yeahh booby milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment