October 28, 2011

A Fever!!




So sorry for the lack of blog posts lately but our little man, myself and Stosh have all been down for the count!  Sawyer woke me up the other night sweating and crying and after getting myself together I realized he had quite the fever.  We gave him Advil every 6 hours and it lasted 4 days!!  A quick trip to emergency told us that he just had a viral infection and to keep doing what we were doing.  The poor little bean wasn't himself and is finally getting his spunk back!  Now, I feel like I can handle anything.  He's such a good little sleeper that I finally got a taste of sleep deprivation and now I'm definitely sick as well.  Stosh ran in yesterday to get some penicillin as he has an ear, throat and chest infection as well!  We are getting better but for now you can call us the Sickies!


No comments:

Post a Comment